I had a set of goals to achieve in 2018, and i achieved them all. The cherry on the cake was the last goal - that of being at SHOWCASE in Dublin January 2oth to 23rd, 2019
I designed a unique range of soft felted collars and silk scarves. These are particularly suited to the wholesale trade, as I have developed methods of production that are time efficient.
There was a lot of work and preparation, but I had great success. I have a number of new stockists around Ireland, and look forward to developing new working relationships with them in the future.
My Tips for doing showcase (with a bit of humour!)
1. Wear comfortable Shoes and have your toe nails polished if wearing
2. Have a glare free Logo sign. (ooops)
3. Dress the part and display wearable products on yourself.
4. A bowl of sweets went down a treat.
5. Don´t crowd your stand... best stay out so people can fit in and have a
better look at your product.
6. Smile all the time
Looking forward to Showcase 2020 !